Baby Bonus / CDA Benefits

If your child has a Baby Bonus Account, dental treatment fees can be paid through their Child’s Development Account (CDA). To use the funds in your child’s Child Development Account (CDA) for his or her siblings, you are required to provide your children’s birth certificates for verification.

To learn more about the Baby Bonus Account, you may visit:

Reliable . Gentle . Caring

The dePacific Dental Group has been established since 2000. We have since been providing our patients with personalised and professional dental experience. We also offer comprehensive, high quality dental services in a safe and comfortable environment.