Whether you have one tooth, a few teeth or all your teeth missing, dental implants can dramatically change the way you feel about your smile today, and for the rest of your life.
When to get Dental Implants?
Dental implants is a recommended tooth replacement option by dentists. Especially for those who dislike using dentures or don’t want bridges, implants are a good option to consider for a more natural feeling when it comes to eating or speaking. When eating or speaking becomes unbearable without the missing teeth then it is time to get dental implants.
Procedures of Dental implants
Dental implant is a surgical procedure that adds a metal post (as a tooth root) into the jawbone beneath your gums. This is done to allow the dentist to mount the artificial replacement teeth onto them. Since dental implants are planted into the jawbone, they will provide stronger support for the artificial teeth.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Forget about unsightly partial denture clasps or hooks that contribute to bad breath and place damaging pressure on remaining natural teeth.
- Eliminate irritation and inflammation to the gums, unlike dentures.
- Improve your speech by removing or reducing the fullness of full or partial dentures.
- Replace missing teeth with the look and feel of natural teeth without having to trim adjacent healthy teeth.
- Tooth implants help stop progressive bone loss and shrinkage of the jaw bone by creating a surface for the bone to be attached to.
- Dental implants are clinically proven with success rates of 90 %.